Make up sentences and write them down. a Example: Exercise 2 / difficult / exercise 5 — Exercise 2 is more difficult than ewxercise 1] Our town / sma
Make up sentences and write them down.
a) Example: Exercise 2 / difficult / exercise 5 - Exercise 2 is more difficult than ewxercise 5.
1] Our town / small / your city. - ________________________________
2] The book / interesting / the film. - ________________________________
3] This palace / beautiful / that castle - ________________________________
4] This bus / comfortable / that car - ____________________________________
5] History / easy / Maths - ______________________________________________
6] St Petersburg / big / Pavlovsk - _________________________________________
7] Emma's homework / difficult / Tom's homework - _____________________________
b) Example: It / happy / trip / in my life! - It is the happiest trip in my life!
1] It / long / road / in our town - __________________
2] It / short / poem / in the textbook - _______________
3] She / good / student / in our class - ________________
4] He / famous / writer / in Russian literature - __________
5] It / happy / day / of her sammer holidays - ____________
6] It / long / legend / in the world - ______________________
7] It funny / hobby / in our class - _________________________
1. Our town is smaller than your city.
2. The book is more interesting than the film.
3. This palace is more beautiful than that castle.
4. This bus is more comfortable than that car.
5. History is easier than Math.
6. St Petersburg is bigger than Pavlovsk.
7. Emma's homework is more difficult than Tom's homework.
1. It's the longest road in our town.
2. It's the shortest poem in the textbook.
3. She's the best student in our class.
4. He's the most famous writer in Russian literature.
5. It's the happiest day of her summer holidays.
6. It's the longest legend in the world.
7. It's the funniest hobby in our class.